Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lex and My Wedding-The Bridal Shower

Jasmine's dress was definitely the winner! What a beautiful bride! Hahaha.. she is the most hilarious girl i know. While they were dressing her in this beautiful wedding dress she was commenting on every little thing.. I was laughing so hard at how they dressed her up. When it came to judging Janice and Jasmine, Janice's dress came falling down and ended up all at her feet! Game: The lights in your apt. go out and you have to dress yourself.... this is how i dress myself in the dark apparently :) {Laura and I}
{Laura, Erika, Me, Janice, and Erica}
I was so excited to have a bridal shower. I had never been to a bridal shower, that i could remember, so i couldn't wait to see what was in store. The weather hadn't gotten any better and i was starting to get a little stressed out about what the weather was going to be like for our wedding. I decided to put my worries aside and just have fun with my friends and family! It was such a blast! We played games, ate pizza and a delicious cake, and shared stories. I am so blessed to have such amazing people surrounding me!













No comments:

Post a Comment