Sunday, April 25, 2010

THE BIG DAY!!!



It was finally time for Lex and I to be sealed for time and all eternity!
The day started out so great.. even though it was SO windy but the sun was shinning. Erika and Laura spent the night at my house so that morning we all got up and started getting ready. I couldn't wait to wear my wedding dress but I had to wait until we got up to Denver. We were all rushing to get ready, and of course we were running late. We had to be at the Temple at 12 pm so that means we had to leave my house at 11 am to get there on time.. We didn't leave until 11:20 am.. It's a good thing Laura's nickname is speed racer, she got us there on time :)

I walked into the temple and I saw my wonderful husband waiting for me. I looked at him and smiled and gave him a kiss. They told us that they had to talk to us before and get all of our things in order, then they asked the question..... DO YOU HAVE YOUR LIVING ORDINANCE PAPER?...... Lex and I looked at each other, "Our what?"

Another obstacle in our way! We sat there trying to get a hold of our Stake President, in Mexico, from Denver. I told myself that Heavenly Father would not have made all of this possible and then just like that we wouldn't get sealed and would have to wait. I could tell that Lex started to get a little nervous and I told him that we would be sealed THAT day, i could just feel it! Of course Heavenly Father made it possible. They ended up getting a hold of our Stake President in Mexico and we had our Stake President in Colorado, President McConkie, talk to him.

I thought to myself: Lex and I cannot do anything without drama. When we have our first child, I am going to have to be in a padded room so nothing happens.. ha ha!














1 comment:

  1. You made me laugh SOOOOO hard with your last comment!!! I'll start buying foam!!!!

    ReplyDelete