Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lex and My Wedding-The Arrival




Lex and I got into Denver around 4 in the afternoon. We were so excited to finally be home! Our flights were good very long and we knew that we still had an hour before we would actually get to the Springs. We met up with my mom and started our journey home. My mom told us how awful the drive was because the weather was bad. Outside it was rainy and hailing a little, i didn't think anything of it because Colorado can be so much worse. We dropped Lex off at his parents house and there to greet us were Jasmine and Astrid. It was such a great surprise! After we dropped him off my mom and I went and got some food, I was starving and had nothing but airport food.. yuck! We got home and on the news it was telling us that there was going to be a major snow storm, but again knowing Colorado I didn't think it would really happen. I called my best friend, told her i was home and within ten minutes of our conversation there was at least 3 ft. of snow outside. All I could think was "Oh No, it's going to be like this on my wedding day."




1 comment:

  1. WoW! This is a beautiful picture! And wedding pictures with this background would have been just so romantic... so "Dr. Zhivago..."
    (you'll have to rent the video!)

    ReplyDelete