Saturday, May 1, 2010

I wish I could punch all mosquitoes in the face!!!


Two of the six mosquito bites i have. These two are the worst ones. It's that time again, for me to get covered in bites. I woke up yesterday morning and felt the back of my ear itching really bad, it took me a second and then i realized we had a mosquito in our room the night before. Then throughout the day they just kept popping up. I have 4 on my forehead, it's really attractive, and then these massive ones behind my ear and on my neck. I took some Benadryl last night, which i hate, but i ending up just falling asleep and hoping that in the morning they would be better. My husband first thing this morning said, "Let me see your face... You need more Benadryl." hahaha! Also, I showed Marcos them last night and his reaction was "Oh Snap, you got jacked up." Aw.. so sensitive they are ;) Anyway, this morning i was still feeling bad, but i put pounds of make up on so you can't notice them.. that much. But I was also noticing that my lips were looking a little blue but when I looked a little closer they looked fine. My husband came in and said "Why are your lips blue?" the only response I could give him that explains how I am feeling is, "I think I am dying." his response was "Yeah babe, you kind of look like death." haha.. sensitivity once again! Hopefully, I start to feel a little better :( and we will be able to keep these mosquitoes away from me!

1 comment:

  1. man, those look so itchy! maybe you guys should get a mosquito net :)

    ReplyDelete