Monday, May 24, 2010

Catch Up!

Ok, it has been too long since I have posted a new blog. Life as of now.. I am in Colorado Springs :) I got back on Thursday. It was really hard to leave Mexico City, I had made really good friends that i will always remeber. My last couple nights there were full of dancing, singing, laughing, crying, food, sore muscles, bruises, lots of packing, and lack of sleep. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father put those people in my life!
But now I am in Colorado Springs and how thankful I am to be home with my family and friends. I have had so much fun being home the past couple of days, it honestly felt like i never left. My mom picked me up at DIA and on the way home we were laughing while i told her stories from Mexico. My friends came into town this weekend and on saturday Laura, Erika and I decided to do the incline, but I told my mom I would go to spin class with her in the morning. It was a beautiful but hot day. My legs were pretty tired from spin class but i was so excited for the incline it was going to be my first time :) We didnt get there until noon :/ it was way too hot. But we made it up to the top, i was so proud of us. The next day my legs were fine but my hips hurt so bad. Laura and I went to church together and both of us were walking like we were 80 years old. It was so much fun and I am happy that I am 19 years old and able to recover quickly.. the rest of the day yesterday I was feeling better. Laura, Jason, Trevor, and I went on a nice bike ride to finish off the day :) so nice!














No comments:

Post a Comment